Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Electric Dreams

Anyone who knows me will be sick and tired of hearing me talk about Creamfields. It's taking place this coming Bank Holiday weekend, and I'm the kind of excited that small children get about Christmas or their birthday. I can't explain why I, a grown twenty something woman is looking forward to dancing in damp tents all night. There is just something about hundreds or even thousands of people all moving to the same beat and feeling the same emotions that just gets to me deep down. Hundreds of hands in the air at the same moment willing the DJ to drop the beat of the record, or play that song we've heard in clubs or even an old school classic played completely out of the blue. It's a sense of complete and utter belonging, we've all reached exactly the same place at exactly the same time and for that split second we are as one, one heaving mass of movement in perfect time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home