Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Morning Has Broken

So, I'm now andenoid free, I've had the most confusing couple of days mainly due to pills like these and the fact that I had two days without food. I went in for the Op on Thursday and instead of being allowed out had to stay in as I didn't come round properly from the anaesthetic. I went home on the Friday morning only to be re-admitted that night through bleeding in the back of my throat, they put me on a drip and shoved a camera down my nose. I was then finally allowed out on saturday afternoon after having the camera down my nose again and having eaten a strange concoction of baked beans and bacon in some sort of hot pot. From Saturday to last night I was then in some sort of daze, it was like being drunk only unpleasant, everything was a bit blurry and foggy. Still, I'm starting to feel a bit more normal now, although if I stand up too soon, or do too much it does make me feel a bit dizzy and I have to lie down.

The wierdest part is everything smells very strong.

Oh and my wrist tag matched my PJs!
look!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Glad to see you're alive!

12:02 am  
Blogger dotmund said...

I demand to see the bit they took out of your hooter.

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home