Saturday, May 13, 2006

Video Killed The Radio Star

Anyone who has been in a car with me will testify to the fact that I channel hop when listening to the radio. I tend to get bored, plus I like to be abreast of what the various media are doing. So, as a result of this skipping I managed to hear The Proclaimers three times on three seperate radio stations. The first two was I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) and the third Letter From America. Of course I had to sing along in my faux scottish accent, it is afterall the only way to listen to The Proclaimers. The same could be said of Blur - NO ONE sings along to Parklife or Girls and Boys in anything other than a cockney accent. I digress, The Proclaimers thing really pleased me, I'd not heard anything of theirs for ages and it really lifted my day - it's funny how music does that isn't it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home