Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Off To Work We Go

So, I've been off work all this week and have done the sum total of nothing. Well, that's a lie - I've cleaned and done washing. It's made me all the more determined to never become a housewife. Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I just don't think it's very me. To be honest I get terribly bored very quickly. I've been practising my mixing but I get frustrated too easily with that as well. My friend Ed has been very good and has been throwing some pointers my way - but I doubt I'm ever going to be very good.

I am also quite sure that when I go back I'll be desperate to be off.

2 Comments:

Blogger tiexano said...

What kind of mixing are we talking about here? Goa? Cocktails? Cement?

8:41 pm  
Blogger G said...

records.

12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home