Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm Back

Well, I've been ill for what seems like a month, firstly a bout of sinusitis and accompanying ear infection (which I am still a little deaf from), and now a constant feeling of nausea and sore throat. However, onwards and upwards I say.

I've got a bit of a rant I'm afraid. Why on earth do people mess about with perfectly fine cars? Today I have seen a number of souped-up, bizarrely coloured vehicles which seem to serve no purpose other than to make the drivers look like pratts.

Do they not realise that by supergluing a fin here and there or adding a whale tail does not add anything to something that car manufacturors have probably been in the process of designing for years? Better still, it does not make their ordinary citroen saxo into a sports car. To these people, I say, if you want a sports car, save the money that you are spending on alloys and bits of plastic and buy one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home