Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Most Destructive Element In The Human Mind Is Fear.

I'm terrified. Tomorrow I find out the exact details of my operation. Now, I'm frightened because I don't want to be awake throughout the proceedure. I know I need to have the surgery but everything I've read about it makes me more and more anxious. There seems to be little information about this proceedure in adults, but it is a routine operation. So why am I scared when I know this is done lots of times a day? It's simple, it's the fear of the unknown. If there is something I don't know about I research and I learn so that I'm informed, and in this case, I can find lots of information of how it's carried out in children, but nothing about it in adults. I'm sure the information exists, but for now it's causing tears and anxiety. In fact I'm just winding myself up so I'd better stop writing about it.

I'm awfully unsettled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home