Monday, July 03, 2006

The Heat Is On

I'm afraid I've rather neglected this place in favour of the Big Brother blog, so I will attempt to rectify this. It's the heat I want to discuss, and the joys of a cold pillow. Today it's been so hot that even I have put shorts on and I'm not looking forward to the humid nights sleep I'm about to "enjoy". All I want is a cool spot in the bed, particularly my pillow, there is something just so nice about a cold pillow, in fact I extend this to a warm towel on a winters day. I think part of the problem is the cat who tends to sleep on my side of the bed when he is in the house, this automatically means that when I go to bed it's already warm. I wish there was an electric freezer blanket.

3 Comments:

Blogger dotmund said...

I'm fuckin' FREEZING

4:32 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Try putting an ice cube tray in front of the fan. Makes you frosty in no time!

10:28 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should patent the electric freeaer blanket. I'd buy one. It'd be more efficient than air conditioning, too, thus helping Save The World.

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home