Friday, December 08, 2006

Shoes Glorious Shoes

I have twice attempted to go Christmas shopping, and twice come back with something for myself. I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on the matter in hand because there are shoe sales everywhere - and I do conform almost entirely to the female stereotype of a woman around shoes. It's not unknown for me to completely go crazy around shoes, I have several pairs that I have never worn but were bought completely on impulse and I suspect before this festive period is out I will have a pair of strappy, glittery, silver, high heeled sandals.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We feel your pain ;)

7:10 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah...glorious shoes!...iam crazy on my josef seibel shoes.....i wear it all time its my favorite

12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home