Monday, February 13, 2006

Unofficial weigh in.

It's been exactly a week since I started the diet and I've weighed myself this morning to discover i've lost about 6lbs. I'm really pleased with this because I've tried really hard and now it kind of makes me think there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I want to lose about 3 stone and if I keep at it I'll be well on the way. Now all I have to do is join a gym and then I can alter my lifestyle as well. The thing is, I realise that my problem is that I'm lazy and as a result I procrastinate.

I've been thinking about taking a night course in something, possibly a language - I'm bored ninety percent of the time and as much as anyone says it's ok, spending too much time on the internet can never be a good thing. I was trying to think what I did before I had broadband and I actually couldn't remember. I think I went out a lot with my friends, but that's just not possible now as most of them live in Sheffield; which is somewhere that unless a job opportunity turns up I will probably never live again. It's strange because growing up seems to mean growing apart from all the people who have meant so much to you for a massive part of your life. We went to a club on friday that just reminded me so much of what my life was like in the mid to late nineties and how i'll never really get that time or that place back. This saddens me and I miss them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home