Thursday, February 02, 2006

Let it Rain

When I signed up to living in the North West I was not informed about the weather, it never ever ever stops raining, it's foggy for 90% of the time and it's COLD. It's rubbish. On a daily basis I am conforming to the Great British Stereotype and carrying an umbrella everywhere just in case.

In other news, A was really ill with a cold and came with me to jet wash my car, I was finding the controls a bit difficult and was running out of time, so he was badgering me to let him finish it. I accidentally lost control and sprayed him with the high pressure rinse. He looked like a drowned rat! I felt really bad but couldn't stop laughing, in fact I laughed so much I cried. I really am the worst girlfriend in the world! I did say sorry though, LOTS. In fact I haven't stopped saying it for three days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home