Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day 2 of the cold from hell

Now, those who know me will testify that I do have a flair for exaggeration - BUT I think this cold is certainly the worst I've had in a long time. I wouldn't mind so much the sore throat and the headache if it came without all the blocked and streaming nose. I don't understand how it can do that at the same time! Surely it should be one or the other.

I'm restless, I'm sleeping a lot but when I'm awake I'm not sure what to do with myself, I can just about sit here for about 20mins but then my back starts to hurt so I have to go back to the sofa or bed. I want to be at work, I'm getting constant text messages which all serve to worry me and I want to make sure that everything is running smoothly.

I have an unnatural craving for some very strong flavoured crisps - salt and vinegar or worcester sauce or pickled onion monster munch, god I long to be able to taste again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home