Saturday, January 07, 2006

Friends

I have some wonderful friends, my best friend in the whole world is Yvonne, and she and I can spend the most time apart and yet still pick up where we left off, I love her unconditionally.

After her come a series of others in no particular order, 5olly, Down on the farm, dutchbird, sirsandgoblin and glis, these people above all others were there for me in my time of need.

One of them is having a rough time and it pains me because he doesn't know what a truly wonderful human being he is, I want him to come and spend some time with me and A and I've asked him, I hope he does because all I want to do is hug him and tell him it'll all be ok, which it will. I need to make him see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's just about switching it on and not being afraid of the dark when you're in that tunnel.

Your own mind when it turns on you is a terrible place to be and to go it alone even worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger 5olly said...

Glis will get better

7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home