Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well here it is......and other associated ramblings

So, this is a blog, I'm sure everyone wonders what they are supposed to do with it and I'm no exception. I've arrived here because most people I know have one, and not to be outdone - and to see what all the fuss is about, I thought I'd try it. So, I sit and pontificate about the wonders of technology whilst letting my mind wander and think about such things as why the cat always sits on my best black trousers covering them in white fur - even if I hide them in a place I don't think he'll ever go, and WHY it's taking so long for dinner to cook when the packet says twenty minutes.

I'm so deep.

But, here I am, and for probably the first time in my life I'm lost for words, blogger, my friends salute you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home